Established under the name PT. Cifu Inti Seguguk Sebende on May 10, 2006 by notary deed Tetty Herawati Soebroto, SH, MH, then in 2009 by deed No. 19 dated February 24, 2009 made by the same notaries, the name of the company was changed to
PT. BANGKA SERUMPUN.
PT. Bangka Serumpun has 2 locations of IUP/Mining Business License of Mineral Metal Lead.
- Mining Production Operation Permit No. 188.45 / 280 / DPE / 2012 for mining area of 4,708 hectares in Paku, Sengir, Air Bara, Ranggas, Nyelanding, Nangka, Payung and Air Gagas Subdistricts, South Bangka Regency, Bangka Belitung Islands Province.
- Exploration Mining Business License No. 188.45 / 130.A / DPE / 2012 for mining area of 3,157 hectares in Bencah, Serdang and Jeriji villages, Air Gegas and Toboali Subdistricts, South Bangka Regency, Bangka Belitung Islands Province.
Support the government’s efforts to increase exports
- Commited to a comprehensive mining management to ensure the quality result
- Maintain good relationship with customers and stakeholders
- Create, provide and maintain a safe healthy working environment for our employees which will give an employees welfare
The company was founded to tap the oportunities in the Indonesian tin ingot market. Research shows that the tin ingot providing tin ingot with the best Sn quality, we are prepared to seize the opportunity and we believe that the key elements providing tin ingot with the best Sn quality, we are prepared to seize the opportunity and we believe that the key elements pertinent to the success of a company lies in the commitment, engagement and synergy from the shareholders, employees and the management in order to establish ourselves as a trusted, reliable, innovative, friendly, and professional. have been approved by Minister of Justice of the Republic of Indonesia in his decree number: C-18442.HT.01.01.TH.2006 .